MHL, MSN, BSN, RN, BA
I’m a nurse, a wife, a mom, an athlete, a musician, a teacher, a leader, and a lover of learning. I’m a believer in research, science, and the power of questioning everything. I’m also a believer in the power of intuition, “knowing” and the idea that we’re all connected. Contradictory? Maybe. I am a firm believer in the idea, that if even for a minute, we would all stop believing we are right, and just be open to alternate points of view, the world would be a better place.
More about me:
- 20+ year healthcare career
- EMS, clinical inpatient and outpatient RN roles, and, nursing education and healthcare leadership
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Health Leadership
- Currently pursuing a Nurse Coach Certification